This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.luxiona.com owned by GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L.
By browsing the GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. website, you become a USER of the site and fully accept, without reservation, each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice from GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. In this case, they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
LUXIONA GROUP, S.L. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L.
- Its trade name is: GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L.
- Its VAT number is: B08384851.
- Its registered address is: PASEO DE LA RIBERA Nº 115, 08420, CANOVELLES, BARCELONA.
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Sheet 27897, Folio 1, Volume 2628, Book 2008, Section 2nd.
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: +34 938466909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: PASEO DE LA RIBERA Nº 115, 08420, CANOVELLES, BARCELONA
All notifications and communications between users and GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means listed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and currency of all data communicated to GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services of GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. and not to use them for, among other things
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, or content that defends terrorism or, in general, content that is contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder other users' access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. provides its services
- Attempting to access other users' email accounts or restricted areas of GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. or third party computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. or third-party information.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. The contents of this website, such as texts, photographs, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work of art owned by GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorised private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are not the object of any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the website are the property of GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L., and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the same confers any rights over them upon the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. of its contents or services.
GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions taken on the basis thereof.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. shall not be held liable for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, the LUXIONA GROUP, S.L. declines any responsibility for information found outside this website that is not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources that may extend the content offered by this website. GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that they be visited, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to GRUPO LUXIONA, S.L. duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.